To the graduating class of 2020,
We hope this email finds you well. Sadly, due to COVID-19, Nutmeg Publishing had to cancel the remaining in-person senior portraits for this semester. But we still want YOU featured in the yearbook, which is why we will be accepting senior portrait photo submissions! Below we have provided instructions on how you can send in your own senior photo. Seniors who already took a portrait with Lauren Studios will still have their photo placed in the yearbook. If you booked to retake portraits with Lauren Studios, you are welcome to submit your own photo or continue with the photos from your first sitting. You can submit your photo here.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your senior photo:
- The photo needs to be a portrait or vertical photo. (Preferably 3×4 aspect ratio).
- The photo should be in the highest resolution possible.
- The positioning of the photo should be from your shoulders up with space above your head; please no full-body shots or close-up selfies!
- Be in front of a solid background with good lighting.
- Dress in business casual clothing (Here is a reference on how to dress business casual)
- Your photo must be in JPEG, PNG, or TIFF format.
- If your photo was taken by a professional photographer, you need to submit a copyright release for us to legally be able to print it. For more information about copyright releases, check out this resource.
Here is a sample image of an acceptable senior photo submission:
Again, please submit your senior portrait photos here.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to the Nutmeg staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help, and we appreciate your patience as we adjust to these unusual circumstances.